Hooray! Nichole's headache is finally gone. Also, her stitches seem to be healing nicely. (When we went to the ER the other day, they just cleaned the wound and put some new steri-strips on to hold things together... nothing to worry about, really.)
Since Nichole felt better, yesterday we all went for a short drive out to get some dinner at Leo's Coney Island (I think we were all feeling a bit of cabin fever) and then went to visit Grandma and Grandpa M. for a little while. I took Emma out during the day for a couple of walks... she slept most of the way. I guess that's enjoying it, for an infant; if they wake up and scream, they don't like it. If they stay asleep or fall asleep, they do. :) Emma slept most of the night last night, waking only at about 4:00 for a feeding. Then she slept straight through until 10am, so we all got to sleep in!
Today we plan to stick close to home, most likely, but it's such a beautiful day that maybe we'll play outside or something. Jordan and Abbi have had their stay here extended due to some unforeseen circumstances, so it's great to have all five of us here for this long! I'll write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment