Thursday, September 23, 2004

Big brother and big sister head home today

Jordan and Abbi will be heading back to their mom's house today. I am thinking they are going to really miss Emma. The last week, we have truly been a family and have spent a lot of quality time together, and the kids just seem to adore her. They don't even mind taking care of messy diapers when needed! I plan to send them regular emails with new photos of her, and give them some pictures they can take back and show their friends.

I think Emma is expecting some visitors today as well... Nichole mentioned either Mary Ellen or Jane might stop by today. I'm heading off to bed for now, so won't write much more... Emma kept us up last night and tonight we seem to be headed for at least a few hours of quality sleep. Got to catch them while we can! The good news from all of this has been with all the running and household stuff (plus the stress, I am sure) I've lost quite a few pounds. Nichole is looking great, too. I think taking the baby for walks has helped, and it certainly has been awesome weather for that. Hopefully the weather and the walks will continue! :)

No comments: