Emma has been a bit cranky over the last three days. Last night she only woke up twice in the night, but both today and the day before yesterday she wanted to eat nearly constantly and was often crying and acting hungry when she was not eating. We're concerned she might have a tummy ache, so today Uncle Aaron stopped on his way over to bring us some Mylicon. Hopefully that will help.
I've been back to work for three days now, and have spent most of my time in my office working during the day, either on the phone with customers or firing off one email after another. I felt a bit sad today, because I realized I had not kissed or held or cuddled Emma since I woke up this morning despite the fact that today I'm in my office here at home all day. :(
We continue to get some wonderful gifts for Emma... a big Thank you to the folks in my region who sent us a beautiful gift basket of onesies, washcloths, bibs, and a blanket and to the ladies in Boston who sent us the Harry and David basket of goodies! Also thanks to Dave, Maggie, Charlie and Jack who sent us a car seat cover from L.L. Bean... it will definitely come in handy for Michigan winters! We've been blessed by so many warm wishes and gifts that it's hard to list everything, but thank you to everyone who has sent a note or card or a gift. They are all truly appreciated, and we're very grateful to have such wonderful and generous friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment