Today Nichole called me while I was at my sales meeting in Miami. I could tell it must be something fairly urgent because my cell phone buzzed two or three times, and then I got messages on my blackberry. I stepped out from the meeting to take the call.
Nichole said she had been feeling some painful contractions at varying intervals, and they were painful enough that she called the doctor, who had her come in. After examining her there, they sent her over to our hospital (nearly an hour drive from her office) to have a monitor put on and for observation. Luckily, the contractions subsided, and were never really strong enough to be considered false labor apparently, but I was still very nervous. Nichole stayed at the hospital for 2 hours with the monitors on, and then went home to rest. They say she can go back to work tomorrow if she is feeling okay, so I guess it was a false alarm. I'm glad... I hated to be away when she is this far along anyway, and this just made that feeling worse for me. I hope I don't have to rush home... getting out of Miami in a hurry and back to the Detroit area would be very difficult with the airline schedules the way they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment