Monday, December 13, 2004

Mister Mom, sort of

I'm working from my home office for most of the rest of the month, which means I get to watch Emma... and she doesn't have to start daycare yet. It means I have to really plan my workday and conference calls around naptime, and do some work in the evening, but it is sure worth it. Right now, she is napping (on my shoulder) after her second bottle of the day. Luckily with a laptop, blackberry, cell phone and PDA, I can still stay in touch and let her sleep at the same time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has really been a blessing to have Eric stay home with Emma. Aside from giving them time together, it has really made my transition back to work a little less painful. He's a wonderful husband and daddy. Emma and I are very lucky.